Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DBlog v1.8: Out now! - Demo and Documentation included!

[eluser]eddt[/eluser]
Have minor problem getting it running on my test server - did the setup for 1.8 correctly, but when I go to localhost/dblog/index.php for the very first time I get this:

Quote:A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1364

Field 'session_data' doesn't have a default value

INSERT INTO `session` (`session_id`, `session_ip_address`, `session_user_agent`, `session_last_activity`) VALUES ('91b7b8f218a4e8abbd5970bc15b5bdfb', '127.0.0.1', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv', 1279223414)

Any ideas why? This'll be a great app to add to my site if I can just get it working to test it out!

[eluser]davidbehler[/eluser]
Looks like a database error to me, maybe the session.session_data field is set to not null? Try making it nullable.

[eluser]eddt[/eluser]
Thanks David - switching it to not null fixed the glitch! And just FYI, in the 1.8 download the dblog.sql sets 'session_data' to NOT NULL when it creates the table!

Has never been an issue for me. If I create a new version I'll fix this.

[eluser]China-cier[/eluser]
what a pity.now your blog is useing WP,not dblog.
I like your code style.

Yeah, indeed.

I abandonded the development some time ago (it's been more than a year since I worked on this) and I didn't want to use old software even though it was my own Wink

If/when I get the time to create a new version, I'll update my blog to run on DBlog again of course!

[eluser]China-cier[/eluser]
I will focus on that.
Thanks a lot.

[eluser]hereisnilo[/eluser]
config->item('config_owner_name') != '') { ?> config->item('config_meta_description') != '') { ?> config->item('config_meta_keywords') != '') { ?> modules->call_hook('view_head'); ?>
config->item('config_blog_title'), array('class' => 'maintitle')); ?>
config->item('config_blog_subtitle'); ?>
view->show_simple($view_name)?> view->show_simple('sidebar')?>

config->item('dblog_version')); ?> - 'footer', 'target' => '_blank')); ?>
© 2009 'footer', 'target' => '_blank')); ?>
modules->call_hook('view_body_bottom'); ?>

Please help me

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB