Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The Easiest Authentication Library for CodeIgniter just got easier.

[eluser]boxfrommars[/eluser]
there is a wrong quotes in /library/Auth.php line 359

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I use this librabry with oracle (change every field name to capital, and remove ` from the query).

But when i use session using database

Code:
$config['sess_use_database'] = TRUE;

I had a successful login (the session exist on the database) but it keep showing login page.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi.... im new in CI and auth library... not so much in PHP, but i have a dummy question.. how can i create my own form, reading the code, i found the form html as

Code:
<div id="login">

<h2>Login</h2>
    <div class="box">
            &lt;form method="POST"&gt;
            Username/Email:<br />
            &lt;input type="text" name="username" value="&lt;?php echo set_value('username'); ?&gt;" size="50" class="form" /&gt;&lt;?php echo form_error('username'); ?&gt;<br /><br />
            Password:<br />
            &lt;input type="password" name="password" value="&lt;?php echo set_value('password'); ?&gt;" size="50" class="form" /&gt;&lt;?php echo form_error('password'); ?&gt;<br /><br />
            &lt;input type="submit" value="Login" name="login" /&gt;
            &lt;/form&gt;
    </div>
</div>

Normally i would expect an "action" for the form...

Sorry but im lost, how can i create my own login and register form (it will have a customize database customized)

Tkz until now.

Roberto

[eluser]Zack Kitzmiller[/eluser]
[quote author="REPOLHO" date="1248401876"]Hi.... im new in CI and auth library... not so much in PHP, but i have a dummy question.. how can i create my own form, reading the code, i found the form html as

Code:
<div id="login">

<h2>Login</h2>
    <div class="box">
            &lt;form method="POST"&gt;
            Username/Email:<br />
            &lt;input type="text" name="username" value="&lt;?php echo set_value('username'); ?&gt;" size="50" class="form" /&gt;&lt;?php echo form_error('username'); ?&gt;<br /><br />
            Password:<br />
            &lt;input type="password" name="password" value="&lt;?php echo set_value('password'); ?&gt;" size="50" class="form" /&gt;&lt;?php echo form_error('password'); ?&gt;<br /><br />
            &lt;input type="submit" value="Login" name="login" /&gt;
            &lt;/form&gt;
    </div>
</div>

Normally i would expect an "action" for the form...

Sorry but im lost, how can i create my own login and register form (it will have a customize database customized)

Tkz until now.

Roberto[/quote]

That form posts to itself. So if the controller method calling that view is called "auth/login" when the user clicks 'Submit' the action will be the controller that called the view. Make sense?

[eluser]atno[/eluser]
Hi,

In you user guide you say "You will also need to change your base URL, and other general changes when using CodeIgniter. Please consult the CodeIgniter user guide directly."
I don't understand in what have to be changed, would appreciate any help.

Thanks
atno

[eluser]Snaver[/eluser]
Hi there, i'm having a problem after implementing this library - my benchmarking has stopped working, does anyone know why this is? Is it to do with me using the MY_Controller?

Any help appreciated.

EDIT

After some searching I came across this thread on the forums http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/46869/, But i cant see anything in the auth library that would cause this :\

[eluser]Snaver[/eluser]
I can confirm that ob_start(); is causing the benchmarking lib to stop working, ob_start(); is located on line 2 of Auth.php (libraries folder). I've commented this line out and all the functionality of the auth lib remains as far as i'm aware, but you can now use {memory_usage} and {elapsed_time} etc in your code..

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hey Adam,

I saw earlier someone was having the same problem i'm having, but a solution wasn't posted.

I was hoping you can help me also.

I'm running CI 1.7.2, php 5.2.9, and I copied all the files from git for 1.0.6 today into the same directories as you had it.

When I go to mydomain.com/register, this is what I get:

An Error Was Encountered
Unable to load the requested class: auth

[eluser]Dan Horrigan[/eluser]
Try renaming the "Auth.php" library file to "auth.php" (all lowercase). The OS you are running on is most likely case-sensitive, and that is giving you the problem.

[eluser]BrokenLegGuy[/eluser]
Is this still being supported? I'm trying to decided which library to use it has come down between this library and Ion-Auth.

Thanks,

Ed

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB