Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ShopIgniter : Alpha Geeks Wanted

[eluser]Berserk[/eluser]
signed up Big Grin

[eluser]ShopIgniter[/eluser]
We are now at 50 testers! Once again, thank you to the CodeIgniter community for your efforts and amazing spirit to help us release a great eCommerce system.

We have decided to make this fun for you as we complete the sign up to 100 alpha testers. The 75th tester to sign up will receive a free commercial license of ShopIgniter! The 100th, will receive a free license, 3 free months of our SI hosting, and a free SSL certificate!

Sign up now at www.shopigniter.com and keep your eyes peeled for updates posted to twitter - @shopigniter

[eluser]opel[/eluser]
Definitely interested, I do the majority of e-commerce development at our agency and unfortunately in X-Cart. We use Codeigniter for our bespoke CMS so this would be a great addition.

Signed up for beta

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I'll take a look

We sent out our first email update to our testers... please let us know if you didn't get it so we can verify your email address. All communication about the alpha test release will be done through the email addresses you submitted in the application at shopigniter.com

Thanks!

[eluser]dbashyal[/eluser]
I didn't get one.

[EDIT]: My mistake. I didn't realise that i submitted email for news only. Just signed up for test.

[eluser]philm[/eluser]
Great stuff, thanks for the heads up! Smile

[eluser]Alan Wizemann[/eluser]
Congratulations to Mobious (http://ellislab.com/forums/member/76896/) our 75th confirmed alpha tester of ShopIgniter. Mobious is entitled to a full commercial download license after launch! Keep signing up - we have a few slots left and another giveaway for #100!

[eluser]lizaaard[/eluser]
I applied for the alpha test.. congratulations and good luck in your project =)

We have opened a new support channel for our testers and users to ask us questions directly, submit ideas and communicate with our team.

http://getsatisfaction.com/shopigniter

Feel free to stop on by and let us know what your thinking. We have an update going out to our "alpha dogs" this week on where we are at and when the alpha release will be available. Make sure to sign up if you still want to test (www.shopigniter.com) - there are only 6 slots left!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB