Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Sites using CodeIgniter in CodeIgniter directory

[eluser]Mahmoud M. Abdel-Fattah[/eluser]
I'm just suggesting to add all sites we ( users @ this forum ) develop it using CodeIgniter to CodeIgniterDirectory.com to be potential for new CI users to know that there's some BIG SITES DEVELOPED USING CI !

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
First of, the codeigniterdirectory.com is not driven by EllisLab, it's an independant website created by me (see in the about page). That's why you'd better make your suggestions directly from the website, otherwise I don't see them immediatly (I found hat somebody was talking about the directory while searching on Google). That said I still encourage discussions around the Directory here on the forums of course !

Now about your suggestion, CI Directory isn't intented to be a SEO directory to link sites, and the showcase of sites is already existing here on codeigniter.com, so it's not necessary to duplicate it. Also I really don't see the point to showcase sites done with CI as you can achieve the same result visually with any other framework. I think seeing websites done with CI doesn't explain what is the framework and how it can help people.

Also, I want to keep the directory clean with only what is really good and what serve CI's coders, as it says in its title: it's a resources directory.

First, Yes I know Smile.

Ok as u wish, it's just an idea !! cause the showcase here is not listed or organized well Smile

[quote author="Mahmoud M. Abdel-Fattah" date="1248882823"]First, Yes I know Smile.

Ok as u wish, it's just an idea !! cause the showcase here is not listed or organized well Smile[/quote]

If you feel to, I suggest that you create a CI Showcase site and then we will link our 2 websites together. That would be a cool complement, isn't it ? (I imagine something presented like all those CSS Galleries).

Actually, I don't have any problems with this as Joomla is there & ready Smile !
we can choose a name, and I'll register the name, and start making the website itself.

Yes why not, then it would be simply something like www.codeigniershowcase.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB