Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Google Analytics Dashboard Module (v2)

[eluser]michelw[/eluser]
Where can I find that info?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
nice effort for this one, but i think it'll be great if you have this as a plugin or library.. nice job though!! cheers

[eluser]masson[/eluser]
Can you change it so it uses the jQUery library instead of Mootools, it would be much more useful...

[eluser]freshface[/eluser]
No, I don't use jquery. You can always do that yourself.
And why would it be more usefull?

[eluser]masson[/eluser]
It's just that, jQuery is a much more used than Mootools. Not an issue for me.

[eluser]akzidenz[/eluser]
Thank you!

[eluser]Mr-H[/eluser]
thank you bro
You rock!

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
Hi @freshface
im try to use this application but i getting Exception while using this app here is message which im getting

Code:
Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Curl error (SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed)'

can you tell me how can i solve this

[eluser]Dan Tdr[/eluser]
Hey, first of all let congrats for this great application, i stumbled apon it while doing a search for google analytics script for codeigniter.
But it seems that i have some problems with it. I installed the application on my local server and it worked perfectly when accessed from http://localhost/ga/ but when i accessed it from my ip http://***.***.***.***/ga/ it kept on loading and did not get any data, or returned any error.
I don`t know if i maybe missing any requirements or file permission ( maybe some files need 0777 permission ) or anything else, the fact is that i can run the application on my local server but not on the web so i was wandering if maybe you could give me some help with this

[eluser]Tominator[/eluser]
Hi,

I've got a question! Smile

CAn I add my own analitics? I mean this is made for GA, but you know, you have an eshop and you make statistic about users, products, categories and so on, and this seems to be easy and nice solution how to show them. So can I pass some custom data in your library?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB