Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
just check if image is ok, and not upload it

[eluser]Mitja B.[/eluser]
Code:
if (!$this->upload->do_upload($field_name))                        {                              
$data['error'] = $this->upload->display_errors('<div class="warning">', '</div>');
$this->load->view('report_add', $data);
$flag = false;
}

This code also upload me an image. Is it possible to just check if image and everything with image is ok, but not upload it to system.

Thx

sorry for my english...

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
[quote author="Mitja B." date="1257088738"]
Is it possible to just check if image and everything with image is ok, but not upload it to system.
[/quote]

First up - I'm not sure what you mean by 'ok' - as far as an image goes. How would you tell if an image is 'ok'? You mean like if someone blinked?

Second, if you want to check an image using PHP, you have to upload it to the server .. because PHP is a server-side beast, right?

If you want to check an image for okness without uploading it, you'd have to use a client-side wotsit - say, like, for example, javascript.

EDIT: to everyone else - sorry - I had no way of telling that this was a bumper-after-one-hour-on-a-sunday-morning kind of poster.

'ok' means that go trough validation process. So i must upload image to server and then delete it? But image can be upload to cache not to disk and in my example is uploaded to disk.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB