Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Enhanced Profiler

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
The Profiler in CodeIgniter is fantastic. No doubt about it. But I recently stumbled across ParticleTree’s PHP Quick Profiler and loved the simplicity of their solution. So I integrated it with CodeIgniter.

CI Quick Profiler is a drop-in replacement for the built-in profiler, and adds the ability to log items, errors and memory counts to the built-in console. It also automatically runs an EXPLAIN on any SELECT queries, and lists all of the classes used in your CodeIgniter application.

I can’t take credit for most of this, since the majority is either based off of CI or the PHP Quick Profiler. I just hacked the two together to provide a more functional debugging tool for CodeIgniter. And, yes, it is admittedly a hack. The code isn’t pretty. It’s something that I threw together last night for my own use. But it does appear to work. Please let me know of any bugs that I haven’t caught yet.

Find out more

[eluser]happydude[/eluser]
Nice one there. I have always wanted to integrate particle tree's profiler too. I'll definitely check it out when I am through with project I have on my hand.

[eluser]od3n[/eluser]
broken link.

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
[quote author="od3n" date="1374847425"]broken link.[/quote]

You're right. That link was 4 years old. Smile

You can find the current code over at GitHub.

[eluser]od3n[/eluser]
[quote author="kilishan" date="1374853784"][quote author="od3n" date="1374847425"]broken link.[/quote]

You're right. That link was 4 years old. Smile

You can find the current code over at GitHub.[/quote]

thank you for the updated link

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB