Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
TableEditor 0.4

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
UPDATE: never mind I realize that you can not use the "private" declaration in a PHP4 environment. In fact your code is PHP 5 exclusive, you should mention that in the documentation.

Could you please post some system requirements, or help determine why I am getting an error?

Without any manipulation of your files I am getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in [...]/system/application/controllers/tableEditor.php on line 11

Which refers to this line of code in your controller:
private $controllerPath = '';

I have installed your files manually instead of uploading your whole bundle.

I have the most recent build of Codeigniter 1.7.2
I use 1and1.com as a hosting company.
The php version is PHP Version 4.4.9
and MySql 5

Thanks

[eluser]sl3dg3hamm3r[/eluser]
jimstarace, thank you for your input. You are right, it is for PHP > 5. I will update this in the documentation.

New release v0.3:
- Hooks: Teach TableEditor some behaviour
- Fully featured example for uploading files, taking advantage of the hooks

New release v0.4:
- Besides manual order, it is now possible to define column(s) according to which overview will be ordered
- Search form! You can define which columns shall be searchable, including wildcards

[eluser]k2zs[/eluser]
What about CI version 2.0? Will it work with the current version of CI that was recently released?

To be honest, I haven't had time to check that out or to implement updates. I'm quite busy with other projects (and technologies) right now. The best would be you simply give it a shot.

[eluser]majesticjay[/eluser]
I have integrated TableEditor with CI 2.x . Please let me know if I can upload it anywhere...

That's great! If you would like to upload it somewhere, let me know the link and I will add it in the beginning of this thread. Or if you like, you can share the code with me and I add it to my page, with honors to your person :-)

[eluser]majesticjay[/eluser]
I have uploaded it in GitHub :
https://github.com/majesticjay/TableEditor-for-CI-2.x

Thanks.

[eluser]Volder[/eluser]
in the controller you load 'validation' library which is not compatible with 2.x
it should be 'form_validation'

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB