Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
FIXED: DX_Auth not working when deployed..

[eluser]gromer[/eluser]
So we're currently using CodeIgniter + DataMapper OverZealous Edition + DX Auth. It is working on our local machines, as well as our staging server. As soon as we push to their server though, the login doesn't work at all. Upon further investigation, the data from the form is not coming in to the controller where we do our authentication. We've killed all the server side CI data validation and it still comes in blank.

Our staging server is running:

Server Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_wsgi/2.3 PHP/5.2.6-2ubuntu4.5 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
X-Powered-By PHP/5.2.6-2ubuntu4.5

Their server is running:

Server Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
X-Powered-By PHP/5.2.9

I really don't want to have to put in a different authentication framework in the 11th hour, I've already pulled too many all nighters for this project. Anyone have any ideas???

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
i was also facing such problem with DX_Auth in one of my projects and the problem was library file name in your code or when you are auto loading library you are giving library name like this

Code:
$this->load->library('dx_auth');
  or auto load

$autoload['libraries'] = array('database','session','dx_auth');

here you are giving library name in small letters where as you library file name is capitalize as

Code:
DX_Auth.php either change it to small letter or change in you code

this is happen mostly on Linux servers file name should be in proper case.

[eluser]gromer[/eluser]
I know it's loading correctly, because in the logs, I have:

DEBUG - 2010-02-03 00:53:53 --> DX Auth Initialized

[eluser]gromer[/eluser]
The issues ended up being something the client put in htaccess that was limiting POST size.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB