Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
E-commerce application built on CodeIgniter

[eluser]GlennJ[/eluser]
OK, no doubt there's been many threads on this subject but here's a new one anyhow! :-)

I had been waiting for the release of ShopIgniter before deciding on an e-commerce application to use for my clients. However it seems the "community edition" will not likely surface until the end of the year now.

I really like working with CodeIgniter and hate the idea of using Magento or similar. So I'm going to start work on porting my old PHP e-commerce system I developed to CodeIgniter. The old system is about 5 years old now, so it'll need a big refresh but the main ideas remain the same.

I have no intention of making a product that will be charged for, let me say that right now.

I just want to make sure the system is well programmed, AJAX friendly and allows plug-ins for postage, payment gateways, extra admin features etc.

What are people's thoughts? Any suggestions for features etc? Anyone interested in getting involved somehow?

[eluser]GlennJ[/eluser]
Nobody interested?? I'll crack on anyhow then... will let you know when a early demo is available in a few months time.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB