Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to combine Doctrine 2.0 and CodeIgniter 2.0 ?

[eluser]Mareshal[/eluser]
Since CI 2.0 has a lot of bug fixes and Doctrine is almost close to beta1 - 22 March 2010 , I would like to know how to integrate CI 2 with Doctrine 2.

Many will say that if Doctrine2 is only beta1 why do I use it? First of all, Doctrine2 is almost 3 times faster than Doctrine 1.

I tried some tutorials, but all of them are using CI 1.7.2 and Doctrine 1.2 . Doctrine 2 is a bit different. Anyone tried it?

thanks

[eluser]Mareshal[/eluser]
I tried something but I get this(but is doctrine 1.2)

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine_Record_UnknownPropertyException' with message 'Unknown method User::_assign_libraries' in D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\dev\helpers\doctrine\lib\Doctrine\Record.php:2626 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Doctrine_Record->__call('_assign_librari...', Array) #1 D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\system\core\Loader.php(190): User->_assign_libraries() #2 D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\dev\controllers\hello.php(12): CI_Loader->model('user') #3 [internal function]: Hello->user_test() #4 D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\system\core\CodeIgniter.php(306): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\index.php(163): require_once('D:\xampplite\ht...') #6 {main} thrown in D:\xampplite\htdocs\ci_doctrine\dev\helpers\doctrine\lib\Doctrine\Record.php on line 2626

The problem is that the data is inserted, but I still have the above error.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB