Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Integrating CI site with a CMS

[eluser]rossmurphy[/eluser]
there aren't many options out there though.

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
ross,

I've used Ionize but I'm no expert by any means and truthfully haven't even been in the code base in a couple months.

If you post on the Ionize thread in ignited code you can get support from other members of the dev team.

[eluser]mikelangelo11[/eluser]
Content Management System,or CMS is an application used to manage news easily so that users can publish, edit and delete articles from the back-end admin system.HTML and other scripting language are not necessary to operate a CMS,though having them will add more advantages.

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
mikelangelo11,

In what way does your reply reference this discussion?

[eluser]rossmurphy[/eluser]
Yeah, where did you pull that rubbish from..

Ben Edmunds, thanks for the responses, ill see what i can dig up. I do think ionize has some HUGE potential though.

[eluser]wghenderson[/eluser]
You should take a look at Osmek. Osmek is a full-featured cms that rivals Drupal or Joomla. Except instead of a bloated instillation that fights the framework, Osmek simplifies interacting with your content through an api. Integration with CI is as simple as one integration library.

[eluser]gowrav vishwakarma[/eluser]
Now Develop for Joomla in CodeIgniter, xCIDeveloper 0.6 released. installs in Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 in same way and components developed in xCI works same in any of joomla version. http://www.xavoc.com/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB