Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
base_url not working

[eluser]Pokhara[/eluser]
My codeigniter project works on windows but not working in another linux development server. It is not loading css, javascript etc. pls help

Code:
$config['base_url']    = "http://my_project/project1/";
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo base_url();?>css/css.css" />

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Did you check the HTML source of your page?

Is the link to your css file ok? If not, it's a code issue. If it is ok, but it doesn't load, check your .htaccess file, it might be a rewriting issue.

[eluser]Pokhara[/eluser]
On the html source page in windows it's ok and they are clickable however in linux computers html source page the links are ok and not clickable

[eluser]LinkFox[/eluser]
nm.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
[quote author="Pokhara" date="1273780455"]On the html source page in windows it's ok and they are clickable however in linux computers html source page the links are ok and not clickable[/quote]
I assume you mean Windows server and Linux server? As in webserver?

What you do mean by 'not clickable'? A link is ok or it's not. What happens if you cut-and-paste the link into your browser? Any error messages?

[eluser]Pokhara[/eluser]
well,

actually apache_mod_rewrite was set to None in my development machine. Fixed it, thanks for the help.

I am using linux for development as well, eclipse pdt runs much faster than windows.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB