Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Recommendations for a good PHP/JS/Flash chart generating library?

[eluser]esset[/eluser]
Does any one have any recommendations for a good PHP/JS/Flash Chart generating library?

Would be cool if it could generate images or so, so the user can download them and use in WORD/Excel and so on.

Any good ones out there you guys would recommend?

Thanks

[eluser]intractve[/eluser]
I have used amcharts in the past and found it pretty neat. Haven't used it in a while though I'm sure its only gotten better

[eluser]esset[/eluser]
That library looks very sweet. I like how they have the option to save the chart as an image via PHP.

I salute you sir Smile

[eluser]dallen33[/eluser]
How about one that doesn't require Flash?

[eluser]esset[/eluser]
Yeah, all recommendations are welcome. I just put "PHP/JS/Flash" in the title like anyone could work Smile

[eluser]pbreit[/eluser]
HighCharts is pretty cool. It's JavaScript.

http://highcharts.com/

[eluser]billmce[/eluser]
I've been pretty happy with FusionChartsFree licensed under MIT (X11) and GNU GPL. For some reason I can't post the link to that (why is it blacklisted? ... go to google and you'll find libraries for Codeigniter.

There is also a commercial version http://www.fusioncharts.com/

[eluser]esset[/eluser]
I'll give highcharts a try. Thanks guys Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="esset" date="1280163586"]I'll give highcharts a try. Thanks guys Smile[/quote]
Hi esset, I'm looking for a good library to do the same as you. Can u tell me how was the experience with highcharts?
thanks!

[eluser]esset[/eluser]
For me it works very good.

Pros:
Build in export to PNG/JPG/PDF
Easy to setup/use
All JS

Cons:
When your X or Y axis labels are long it's a bit hard to tweek so it looks good. I can't say I have a better option for doing this.. but it's just one of those things to complain about Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB