Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Barcodes

[eluser]tatewaky[/eluser]
Regards,

i would like to know if there are a way, either a helper or a code that someone has previous implemented, that help me create a barcode image from a varchar.

thanks in advance

---
Ing. Jason Acuña

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
http://tinyurl.com/22khfxu

[quote author="bretticus" date="1283464113"]http://tinyurl.com/22khfxu[/quote]

Does anyone with real knowledge has a good answer?

[eluser]tobben[/eluser]
Add Zend Framework to CI.

Than it is as easy as:

Code:
function barcode()
{
  $this->load->library('zend');
  $this->zend->load('Zend/Barcode');

Zend_Barcode::render('code39', 'image', array('text' => 'CodeIgniter Rocks'), array());
}

[quote author="tobben" date="1283466457"]Add Zend Framework to CI.

Than it is as easy as:

Code:
function barcode()
{
  $this->load->library('zend');
  $this->zend->load('Zend/Barcode');

Zend_Barcode::render('code39', 'image', array('text' => 'CodeIgniter Rocks'), array());
}
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for your quick and great answer, but where do i found this library 'ZEND' do i have to download the whole zend framework in order to do this, or is a url where i can download it.?

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
[quote author="tatewaky" date="1283467063"]
Hi, thanks for your quick and great answer, but where do i found this library 'ZEND' do i have to download the whole zend framework in order to do this, or is a url where i can download it.?[/quote]

Yes, I know I'm being a huge jerk, but have you heard of a well-known website called Google? Seriously, I was just doing this yesterday for the Zend FW Youtube API code. It was an easy google. Smile

Hopefully, to redeem my jerkish behaviour...

No, you do not have to use the entire framework, but you might have to download it to get the base classes and barcode class.

Here's a guide on how to implement it inside CodeIgniter.

No, I did not know ZF had a barcode library. Good to know.

[quote author="bretticus" date="1283469972"][quote author="tatewaky" date="1283467063"]
Hi, thanks for your quick and great answer, but where do i found this library 'ZEND' do i have to download the whole zend framework in order to do this, or is a url where i can download it.?[/quote]

Yes, I know I'm being a huge jerk, but have you heard of a well-known website called Google? Seriously, I was just doing this yesterday for the Zend FW Youtube API code. It was an easy google. Smile

Hopefully, to redeem my jerkish behaviour...

No, you do not have to use the entire framework, but you might have to download it to get the base classes and barcode class.

Here's a guide on how to implement it inside CodeIgniter.

No, I did not know ZF had a barcode library. Good to know.[/quote]

Nice, great help and great attitude, i appreciate your comments, im going to test it and iĺl give you me feedback

[eluser]zee[/eluser]
[quote author="bretticus" date="1283455572"][quote author="tatewaky" date="1283467063"]

Hopefully, to redeem my jerkish behaviour...[/quote]

You are such a pain in a**. Don't show your attitude here, people use forums for help, not to see you bullshit.

[eluser]Samus[/eluser]
[quote author="zee" date="1335344488"][quote author="bretticus" date="1283455572"][quote author="tatewaky" date="1283467063"]

Hopefully, to redeem my jerkish behaviour...[/quote]

You are such a pain in a**. Don't show your attitude here, people use forums for help, not to see you bullshit.[/quote]
How was that being jerkish, he directed him to google where hundreds of similiar questions have already been answered.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Who's the jerk? You replied to a forum topic that is 2 years old!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB