Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Strange errors on log

[eluser]Uto[/eluser]
Hi,

checking my application logs I found often this two lines:

Severity: Warning --&gt; mssql_query() [<a href='function.mssql-query'>function.mssql-query</a>]: message: Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '='. (severity 15) C:\xxx\system\database\drivers\mssql\mssql_driver.php 122

ERROR - 2010-09-29 02:09:11 --&gt; Severity: Warning --&gt; mssql_query() [<a href='function.mssql-query'>function.mssql-query</a>]: Query failed C:\xxx\system\database\drivers\mssql\mssql_driver.php 122

I don't get where they come from, are not apparently related with anything that I'm doing and as far as I know nothing is failing, at least apparently, on my application. I don't know which query may be failing and why it fails into the CI libraries and not on my controller. Any idea or known issue?

THanks.

[eluser]Uto[/eluser]
Btw, i think it is obvious but I'm using CI on Windows Server with IIS and SQL Server (2008).

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
What database driver code are you using?

Both CI 17.2 and 2.0dev have a comment line on line 122 of mssql_driver.php...

[eluser]Uto[/eluser]
[quote author="WanWizard" date="1285771267"]What database driver code are you using?

Both CI 17.2 and 2.0dev have a comment line on line 122 of mssql_driver.php...[/quote]

It is mssql, but I'm using CI 1.7.0, the line is

$sql = $this->_prep_query($sql);

from function _execute($sql)

What is probably telling not much.

I will try to make some extra log on some places to try to determine which query it is, maybe is just someone trying to make some kind of SQL injection, or just a rare bug that happens in some rare cases.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB