CodeIgniter is Awesome: Even While Drunk

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I do believe the reason for the greatness can be found here.

Some of those would be fun to explain, i'd have a better time watching you explain cron jobs and some advanced AHAH crud, but up to you.

Perhaps you could try with a different kind of alcohol each week? See if british ale makes for a better video than crappy american beer, and if whiskey can beat vodka. I may join in this trend, and start publishing videos after a few too many "special cigs" :-P

[eluser]eedfwChris[/eluser]
I think it would be fun (and also get more people involved) for us all to submit some drunken CI videos Smile Just to show it's not Michael's awesome ability to withstand 18 Coor's Lights Smile

Who wants to register the domain hehehe. I'm thinking www.drunkenCI.com Smile

[eluser]BoltClock[/eluser]
I'm a minor so no drinks for me for three more years. But I'll still be igniting code by then anyways.

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
Lets make this Clear.. that was 18 American Coors light's; for the rest of the world that is 7.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
The wife has confirmed she will be going out on Friday, which means a new tutorial will be posted that night, I am going to try and get a cam setup so we can see the screen and myself at the same time.

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
Just the screen is good.

[eluser]ELRafael[/eluser]
[quote author="thepyromaniac" date="1192033105"]I do believe the reason for the greatness can be found here.

Some of those would be fun to explain, i'd have a better time watching you explain cron jobs and some advanced AHAH crud, but up to you.

Perhaps you could try with a different kind of alcohol each week? See if british ale makes for a better video than crappy american beer, and if whiskey can beat vodka. I may join in this trend, and start publishing videos after a few too many "special cigs" :-P[/quote]

funny comic!!! windows me rulez Confusedhut:

ok, its a pretty idea. change the alcohol in each tutorial. at least you'll get some fun!!!

now about speacial cigs, i have some afraid (not about with cigars). in the future can be a person publishing with sex, drugs and beers? Sick

Michael, when you're done with the next video, let us know here Big Grin

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
I'm working on gettign drunk right now - Smileys will be posted tonight/tomorrow. Depends on how quickly Revver accepts the video and how drunk I am at that time.

The next tutorial to come along after smilies ought to be user authentication. But it's your choice. What are you drinking tonight?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew