Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module - Mushmellow

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="dragondisastor" date="1299316426"]Hi,
I used your Application for my registration system.

"Almost" everything works fine and code is nicely done.

What I couldn't get to work is Facebook Integration.

When I click on the facebook icon, I'm redirected to facebook for permissions, once I click "allow", there is an infinite loop.

here is the url to which FB directs back:

http://domain.com/account/connect_facebo...lah...blah....}

What am I doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-SaM[/quote]

I had this issue and ended up coming back to the SSL setup on my server:
protected function makeRequest in the facebook helper - facebook_helper.php.

The curl function was throwing a CURL exception and ultimately led to no result being passed back to the Facebook functions:
[error_code] => 77
[message] => error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none
[type] => CurlException

There is an if statement in this function which tries to handle what is an SSL cert issue but it checks for error code 60:
if (curl_errno($ch) == 60)

I changed this to 77 and it now works fine for me. I am going to check with my hosting co about this error however. This might help someone though.

[eluser]El J![/eluser]
Hi,

How I can use this authentication system without the HMVC structure? I try but the sign_in and sign_up methods not redirects correctly.

Someone knows what changes I have to made?

Thanks you!!

[eluser]Ephyzy[/eluser]
Hi El J

Try this

[quote author="Ticabo" date="1298576316"]
I found out that this was the problem inside config.php:

$config['uri_protocol'] = 'ORIG_PATH_INFO';

I changed URI protocol to "ORIG_PATH_INFO" rather than using the default "AUTO" and now it works fine[/quote]

[eluser]El J![/eluser]
[quote author="Ticabo" date="1303143268"]Hi El J

Try this

[quote author="Ticabo" date="1298576316"]
I found out that this was the problem inside config.php:

$config['uri_protocol'] = 'ORIG_PATH_INFO';

I changed URI protocol to "ORIG_PATH_INFO" rather than using the default "AUTO" and now it works fine[/quote][/quote]

I started the setup again, and now I have another problem: when I try to login with twitter or facebook authentication the redirects doesn´t work!

FB:
After redirect the browser show me that:
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

TWITTER:

after redirect show me a blank page....

I change in config the parameter that you mentioned but then any link doesn´t works, so I leave it in AUTO

My setup not is modular, by the way! Smile

Any clue? Thanks!

Edit: None social api works now Sad the authentication system if only for modular setup of codeigniter 2???

[eluser]Ben Swinburne[/eluser]
I've just posted this in the other a3m thread and then found this one so figured I'd post it here too just in case!

For anyone having problems with the facebook infinite loop problem I've since discovered (or so it would appear) it's to do with Codeigniter losing the $_GET related variables when clean URLs are enabled. .htaccess configurations for codeigniter typically don't include the query string in rewritten URLs, and all of the .htaccess tutorials/examples I've seen for a3m come without it too.

To resolve the issue replace the following line, or the line which does the equivilant in your .htaccess

Code:
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /a3m_peanutbutter/index.php?$1 [L]

With this one.

Code:
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /a3m_peanutbutter/index.php?$1 [QSA,L]

I've got my $config['uri_protocol'] set to AUTO but I'm not sure how changing it will affect the above proposed solution, and haven't tested it.

Hope this works for other people too.

[eluser]Katxarro[/eluser]
Dear folks,

Any of you have an example of a3m to sign_up with email activation?

Thanks.

[eluser]alexaaaaaaaaaa[/eluser]
[quote author="Katxarro" date="1328644236"]Dear folks,

Any of you have an example of a3m to sign_up with email activation?

Thanks.[/quote]

Hi, this is very easy i don't have to code in front of me but follow these steps

on signup search for the code where it's inserting into the database model->function($username, $password )

go there and create a random unique number and store it into database along with 2 more fields like this
ID unique_code user_id status

After this you need to check the user status in the login controller
after those steps in validation email and checking password you should query the database
to see if the user_id has activated the code, meaning if the status is 1 for active and 0 for inactive.
That's all you need to do, plus you can even email the code Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB