Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter 2.0/Zend lucene error

[eluser]Progressed[/eluser]
Hi all,

Basicly i've run into an error wich i dont see how to solve wouthout programming the core. I hope im wrong Smile

Using:
CI 2.0 (on linux)
Zend Framework 1.11.4 (included into CI 2.0 as library)

What i've done is this:

- I have a php tool that crawls trough the website checking every link en make it into an sitemap for google to pick up. Works perfectly!
- I then use Lucene to index every <loc> in that sitemap and write it to a folder. Works perfectly!
- Then i have been searching the index to check if everything is working... IT IS WORKING PERFECTLY!!! but not without getting the good results AND a error from (my guess is zend).

Warning: include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/errors/error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:application/libraries') in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:application/libraries') in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/application/libraries/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 348

My hope is that someone else have seen this. This is the code:

Code:
&lt;?php defined('BASEPATH') OR exit('No direct script access allowed');

class Search extends Public_Controller {

function __construct() {
        parent::__construct();

$this->load->library('zend', 'Zend/Search/Lucene');
        $this->load->library('zend');
        $this->zend->load('Zend/Search/Lucene');

$this->load->model('search_model');

$this->template->set_breadcrumb('Homepage','/');
        $this->template->set_breadcrumb('Zoeken','/zoeken/');
    }

function index() {  

$index = new Zend_Search_Lucene('/storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/tmp/feeds');

$search['query'] = 'Samsung';
        $search['hits'] = $index->find($search['query']);
        $search['count'] = count($search['hits']);

$this->template->set_theme('search');
        $this->template->set_layout('default');

$this->template->title('Zoeken');
        $this->template->set_metadata('keywords', '');
        $this->template->set_metadata('description', '');

$theme_array = array("base_url" => base_url().$this->template->get_theme_path());

$this->template->set('search', $search);
        $this->template->set('theme', $theme_array);

$this->template->build('search');

}

function indexer() {
        $search = $this->search_model->get_all();

$index = Zend_Search_Lucene::create('/storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/tmp/feeds');        
        foreach($search as $item) {

$doc = Zend_Search_Lucene_Document_Html::loadHTMLFile($item->loc);
        $doc->addField(Zend_Search_Lucene_Field::Text('link', $item->loc));

$index->addDocument($doc);

}

$index->commit();        
        echo $index->count() .' Documents indexed.<br />';
            }
    }

The code isnt completly finished because i just want to see it working. If the error is gone i want to post the complete code with highlighting etc (like google).

As you can see in the code there are some template additions... just ignore that! Smile

PLEASE HELP!

really... nobody?

I checked if the files were there and they do exist so the error is just bull.

Warning: include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘application/errors/error_php.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php/:application/libraries’) in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php/:application/libraries’) in /storage/virtual/www/wwwroot/application/libraries/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php on line 348

Ok its solved... thanks everybody.... Smile

anywayzzz! Next stop... as i do not build my index from a DB (i follow links) i would like to know how to get everything inside the &lt;BODY&gt; tag to index.

[eluser]Esger[/eluser]
How did you solve it?
Because I have the same problem, CodeIgniter 2.02, PHP 5.2.5, MySQL 5.0.51a, Not using Zend
I know I have bugs in my code but I dont get any decent error messages. Just:

Warning: CI_Exceptions::include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.CI-Exceptions-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/p6025/domains/ashware.nl/public_html/be_nl/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Warning: CI_Exceptions::include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.CI-Exceptions-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/p6025/domains/ashware.nl/public_html/be_nl/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

Warning: CI_Exceptions::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/errors/error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/p6025/domains/ashware.nl/public_html/be_nl/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 167

It looks like CI has some local include path... (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
I am sure the file (error_php.php) is in the right place. It is there!
Error_reporting is set ot E_ALL,
$system_path = 'system';
$application_folder = 'application';

Did you add something extra in you library?

[eluser]Esger[/eluser]
Nothing but standard libraries and helpers like HTML, form, URL, image_lib

[eluser]cafekuktem[/eluser]
get the same error. what you do to solve it

thank in advance

I moved the zend library to the systems folder instead of the application library... My guess is a library that is causing your error too.

That solved my issue.

PS: anyone has some experience with zend lucene? i want to index pages inside certain tags... anyone?

[eluser]cafekuktem[/eluser]
i found another solution. i put my zend.php and zend folder in application/library, then in zend.php i change

Code:
ini_set('include_path', ini_get('include_path') . PATH_SEPARATOR . APPPATH . 'libraries');

to

Code:
ini_set('include_path', ini_get('include_path') . PATH_SEPARATOR . FCPATH . 'application\libraries');

work for me...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB