Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best Mutli Uploader?

[eluser]Th3FalleN[/eluser]
I am attempting to do an image/file hosting script using codeigniter and i really wanted to do a multi image upload ability, and was looking for some tips/help on getting any of them working i have tried multiple times to get uploadify working to no avail does anyone have something they prefer over uploadify thats easy to work with? or what im at a loss here.

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
[quote author="Th3FalleN" date="1309491691"]I am attempting to do an image/file hosting script using codeigniter and i really wanted to do a multi image upload ability, and was looking for some tips/help on getting any of them working i have tried multiple times to get uploadify working to no avail does anyone have something they prefer over uploadify thats easy to work with? or what im at a loss here.[/quote]

I use the upload class that comes with CI and it handles multiple uploads no problem. I don't like the javascript solutions, but that is just me.

[eluser]Th3FalleN[/eluser]
Well for my uses it seems like using one of the jquery/flash uploaders is going to be my only option but i keep running into "the action you've requested is not allowed" errors with json requests its really weird.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB