Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to using writing functions using PHPExcel when not new files, but additional

[eluser]kissgxd[/eluser]
Each time when I use PHPExcel to write a excel file ,I can't make it additional but overwrite.

[eluser]BrokenLegGuy[/eluser]
[quote author="kissgxd" date="1303375025"]Each time when I use PHPExcel to write a excel file ,I can't make it additional but overwrite.[/quote]

1.) Open the file
2.) Put all that info into an array
3.) Write array to either a new file or database as a backup or version control
4.) Add new info to that array where ever it needs to go using the appropriate array functions
5.) Re-write the file.

Right or wrong that's what I do and it works. I see that PHPExcel has editing capabilities so there's probably a more efficient way of doing it.

Ed

[eluser]kissgxd[/eluser]
[quote author="BrokenLegGuy" date="1303412642"][quote author="kissgxd" date="1303375025"]Each time when I use PHPExcel to write a excel file ,I can't make it additional but overwrite.[/quote]

1.) Open the file
2.) Put all that info into an array
3.) Write array to either a new file or database as a backup or version control
4.) Add new info to that array where ever it needs to go using the appropriate array functions
5.) Re-write the file.

Right or wrong that's what I do and it works. I see that PHPExcel has editing capabilities so there's probably a more efficient way of doing it.

Ed[/quote]

Any other ways?
I want to add new data to the Excel file, just as using PHPExcel to write this file cost nearly 300M memories , I think I can divide the file into several parts , then I can write these parts one by one.
But with your method,it is same as the previous.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB