Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 2 + Doctrine 2

[eluser]Joel Verhagen[/eluser]
I've seen a lot of demand out there for using Doctrine 2 with CodeIgniter 2, so I went ahead and made a really detailed tutorial.

Setting up CodeIgniter 2 with Doctrine 2 the right way

If you have any suggestions or criticism, let me know so I can improve it. I just didn't want people have to go through the same struggle that I did.

[eluser]regal2157[/eluser]
Looks simple and easy to follow! Good job Joel! Hope to see you around the forums here a bit more Smile

[eluser]webgr[/eluser]
great stuff and many thanks for sharing.

i have used previous versions of Codeigniter and Doctrine. Jumping to their next versions would be interesting and your tutorial gives a good headstart.

[eluser]Asiansexynine[/eluser]
[quote author="Joel Verhagen" date="1306562937"]I've seen a lot of demand out there for using Doctrine 2 with CodeIgniter 2, so I went ahead and made a really detailed tutorial.

If you have any suggestions or criticism, let me know so I can improve it. I just didn't want people have to go through the same struggle that I did.[/quote]

I am following all step by step but not working for me

[eluser]felix_[/eluser]
[quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307414063"][quote author="Joel Verhagen" date="1306562937"]I've seen a lot of demand out there for using Doctrine 2 with CodeIgniter 2, so I went ahead and made a really detailed tutorial.

If you have any suggestions or criticism, let me know so I can improve it. I just didn't want people have to go through the same struggle that I did.[/quote]

I am following all step by step but not working for me[/quote]

i think some more details would help to help you Smile

[eluser]Joel Verhagen[/eluser]
[quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307414063"]I am following all step by step but not working for me[/quote]

If you have questions, please post in the comments on my blog, as I will most likely forget to check here regularly.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB