Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Build a AirBnB clone

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everyone,

My objective with CI is to be able to build an AirBnB clone, with similar functions but not worldwide and more North American.

AirBnB

Any suggestions on where to start? Is there a similar project like this available for download, to get me started? Or plugins that have functions needed to build this website?

Thanks for any info.

[eluser]johnpeace[/eluser]
Start the same place you would with any app...by defining the functionality and behavior!

Make a list of each feature, describing that feature first from a user's perspective...then from a developer's perspective.

That will get you most of the way down the path to knowing how to structure the data and your program (models, controllers, libraries, etc).

Be willing to fail...that's how you learn.

[eluser]StevenSokulski[/eluser]
Building on what JohnPeace said, you may want to check out the MySQL workbench. It is an application that assists you in visualizing your database structure. Best of all: Once you're done diagramming you can export an SQL file to create the database on the server.

For controller / method planning I usually use an outline application of some sort. If you're on a Mac OmniOutliner is really great. Otherwise, a text document works out great for doing a brain-dump of everything you want the application to be capable of.

[eluser]johnnyletrois[/eluser]
There is a clone called Dropinn built on CI that I've been playing around with.

[eluser]johnpeace[/eluser]
[quote author="daniel brito" date="1367919188"]You can build your Airbnb Clone within a day using Burrow software,this have more features compared to other scripts.[/quote]

It's got what plants NEED!!

…like Brawndo!

[eluser]bnbclone[/eluser]
Our world class airbnb clone script is very well priced, starting at $399 USD. We can also build you a site from scratch if you wish.

Check www.bnbclone.com for more info and feel free to contact us anytime. We offer industry leading support 24x7.

[quote author="daniel brito" date="1373109103"]Hello bnb,

your website is not live now[/quote]

Yes it is: www.bnbclone.com

[quote author="daniel brito" date="1373278696"]Hello bnb

what type of airbnb clone you have?[/quote]

You can visit our website to see for yourself: www.bnbclone.com

We can also develop a new site from scratch if required.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB