Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Membership solutions, and hello

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hey everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read. Over the last two months I've had the opportunity to dive head first into codeignitor and have really gotten a hold of what it's all about. I'm getting ready to wrap up my first major project with it but I am a little lost with where to go from here.

What I need is some kind of payment management system, so that my user's who already registered can pay to use the service, and the future registrations all have the option of paying for the service right there.

I've done a lot of searching over the last few weeks trying to find something, most of them are wordpress plugins, and then there was webber which I found was built on top of CI, but the website has been down for over a year now.

Do any of you know of such a plug in? or maybe a term that I could use to actually find what i'm looking for? Should I get working on my own? haha

thanks a lot for your help!

btw, I have done little bits here and there with CI over the last 2 years when one of my business partners started using it for his clients, he kept bugging me to make the switch so this project was all about that. Great job to every one Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB