Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Question mark appearing in form action url

[eluser]Dunrobin[/eluser]
I just updated an intranet site from CodeIgniter 1.7 to 2.0.3 and ran into an odd problem. For some reason my form_open commands are adding a question mark in the action attribute's url. For example,

Code:
echo form_open_multipart('cash/upload_pxca', $form_attributes);

is producing this on my page:

Code:
<form action="{base url removed}index.php?cash/upload_pxca" method="post" accept-charset="utf-8" name="upload_form" id="upload_form" enctype="multipart/form-data">

Does anyone have any idea why there is a question mark instead of a slash between index.php and the controller name? This is happening on all of my form tags. I did discover a workaround by using the full url instead of just 'cash/upload_pxca' in the form_open command, but the User Guide leads me to believe that I shouldn't have to do that.

I'm assuming that I missed copying over a file or updating a setting somewhere, but I'm darned if I can figure where I goofed. I've looked through the "Upgrading From a Previous Version" section of the User Guide and saw that there were changes made in the form_open command, but I didn't see anything that explained the question marks.

The site is running on a Windows IIS system, by the way, rather than on Apache, so I'm not using an .htaccess file or anything like that, if that would make a difference.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB