Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter on Mahalo

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hey everyone, I'm from Mahalo.com a human powered search engine. I just created a page for CodeIgniter and would like to get some feedback on it. You can view it here:

CodeIgniter

If we have missed anything please use the "recommend a link" tool, reply to this msg, or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Sean

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
Heh, I did the Mahalo thing for awhile (I wonder if my account is still active). I quickly realized I was losing money working on it...

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
All in all the Mediawiki (*cough* I mean Mahalo *cough*) entry is put together really well. I was completely unaware snook had reviewed CI, so that was a good read.

Thanks for the mention on Mahalo - it can do nothing but benefit this community.

[eluser]maadmac[/eluser]
Hi Sean,

Good work. I'd read about Mahalo but hadn't actually visited a page yet... I like the concept. Perhaps the only thing I'd add is a link to the public svn:

http://dev.ellislab.com/svn/CodeIgniter/trunk

[eluser]maadmac[/eluser]
Hey, does this mean that CodeIgniter is now one of the "top 50,000" search terms? Swell.

[eluser]John Fuller[/eluser]
Good job on the entry except for one thing. It does not mention me anywhere. Can you fix that?

Edit: Oh, just noticed you are actually putting mention of poeple on there. Nevermind, I was just joking.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB