Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
change link from php script into codeigniter

[eluser]wasis[/eluser]
hi guys..
i have form input in php script..
how to write the script in codeigniter especially for this,
<form action="index.php?id=<?=$kode?>"></form>
i need your help immediately today guys..

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
CI is still PHP so your code would still work. Another way to write it would be:
Code:
//In Controller
$this->load->helper('form');

//In View
echo form_open(site_url().'?id='.$kode);
echo form_close();

[eluser]vbsaltydog[/eluser]
[quote author="wasis" date="1327800552"]hi guys..
i have form input in php script..
how to write the script in codeigniter especially for this,
<form action="index.php?id=<?=$kode?>"></form>
i need your help immediately today guys..[/quote]

You have posted this same question four times in the past two days and now you are requesting immediate responses.
Perhaps you should hire someone as you are clearly out of your depth and on a deadline. There are lots of professional
programmers here that can get you sorted out quickly if you pay them.

Why do people think that professional programmers work for free? ( I digress )

[eluser]Bhashkar Yadav[/eluser]
@vbsaltydog - you are right ... Smile

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
This is what happens when they jump right in instead of sitting down and reading the CodeIgniter User Guide and a good PHP 5 manual.

[eluser]wasis[/eluser]
i've already solve my problem alone but it still doesn't work, i'm trying to find a nice and smarter person that want to help me..
i wasn't double my question but i change my question in order to i can simply my question and hopely get any better answer..
thank's anyway..

[quote author="wasis" date="1327855358"]i've already solve my problem alone but it still doesn't work[/quote]

I dont think anybody minds helping but there is a point where its not helping you but rather, doing it for you.

I read posts like this as ...

I bought a house that needs new wiring. I am not an electrician but I was looking for a nice electrician that wants to wire my house for me for free.

If you are 90% of the way there, we will gladly help you. If you are 10% of the way there, you can hire us to help you.

[eluser]wasis[/eluser]
i'm join this forum coz i need a help to fix my problem of my job. this job is my future of my financial..
sorry for disturbing. thanks anyway for the answer..

You are being paid to do the job, this is more of a reason for you to pay someone here to do the work vs. asking others to do the job that you are being paid to do.

Many of us would be happy to build your menu for a modest price and you wont get fired so why aren't you asking for quotes in the job forum?

[eluser]wasis[/eluser]
thanks for the advice..
i still love this forum..

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB