Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
IPBWI and CI

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello everybody,

for over the last few weeks I've been working on trying to integrate my forum with my new CMS being built on CodeIgniter. Along the way I decided to build a whole new CMS, but the integration with IPB never seems to work out quite well.
In fact, it's not working at all.

I've added IPBWI as a CodeIgniter libary, and I've attached all my files in a ZIP file (whole application folder).

Basicly, I'm trying to get something echoed out from IPBWI, but even that is failing. I always get this warning, no matter what I try:

Call to a member function printTextEditor() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\fanhubnetwork\spellborn\application\views\layout\advert.php on line 24

The code in question is:

Code:
<h2>Add a post to &lt;?php echo $topicTitle; ?&gt;</h2>
        [removed][removed]
         &lt;form action="post_add.php" method="post"&gt;
            &lt;?php echo $this->ipbwi->bbcode->printTextEditor(); ?&gt;
            <p class="enable_emoticons">Enable Emoticons: &lt;input type="checkbox" name="useEmo" value="1" checked="checked" /&gt;&lt;/p>
             <p class="enable_signature">Enable Signature: &lt;input type="checkbox" name="useSig" value="1" checked="checked" /&gt;&lt;/p>
             <p>&lt;input type="submit" name="post_add" value="Create new Post!" /&gt;&lt;/p>
         &lt;/form&gt;

Anyone has an idea what I'm doing wrong? (probably something quite simple...)

Edit: attaching file doesn't seem possible, so I uploaded it to rapidshare. https://rapidshare.com/files/3172274800/application.zip

File is 100% clean, if you prefer me pasting all of the code on pastebin, just let me know.

Thanks for your time!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB