Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fatal error: Class 'CI_Controller' not found

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Snob. Lol. Get real. And you're overly welcome, to be sure. Calling people names is usually a good way to ensure you won't get help. Good luck to you.

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
Im just redirecting you to the style technique of replying,if you reply like a snob its noticed and if you reply trying to help then it dont matter if someone attempts or defies your intellect altering a project written with ci but with self assurance still you explain because you want to help

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
however thanks and good bye to u

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
Any humble not snobi guy that can provide some support,I uploaded CodeIgniter_2.1.0 folder to htm area as a test then I went to the index file of ci and did this
*---------------------------------------------------------------
* SYSTEM FOLDER NAME
* This variable must contain the name of your "system" folder.
* Include the path if the folder is not in the same directory
* as this file.
*/
$system_path = 'http://mydomain.com/CodeIgniter_2.1.0/system';

/*
* APPLICATION FOLDER NAME
* If you want this front controller to use a different "application"
* folder then the default one you can set its name here. The folder
* can also be renamed or relocated anywhere on your server. If
* you do, use a full server path. For more info please see the user guide:
* http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui..._apps.html
* NO TRAILING SLASH!
*/
$application_folder = 'http://mydomain.com/CodeIgniter_2.1.0/application';

but still I get this same error
Fatal error:Class 'Controller' not found in /home/admin/melba/bidscript/app/controllers/payment.php ?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Which is completely wrong!

But what do I know I am a Snob!

Your problem is that you cannot follow instructions that people are giving you!

Good luck!

Because if you cannot follow instructions then you will never be a computer programmer!

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
wanting or not Im a programmer but unorthodox,please dont be snobi insite come on help without intellectual arrogancies,I think you have knowledge of ci but you cant share it,if you do tell me in what Im wrong please and thank you for reading,if you cant have patience then live things as they are and please dont cdome back with snob attitudes telling me you hate to be called snob

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
Is easy to say you are not a snob,first go and learn what a snob is,then comeback and prove with real facts you are not a snob.Action not wording.

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
I know that maybe for you is sad to hear you are a snob but you come to me just with your attitudes,mocking and making fun of me,aint that a snob?,and I wouldnt continue mocking at me saying hypocritely you aint a snob because the evil gets back to you,so if you are not a snob then help someone new on ci and if you are then give me a break will you?

[eluser]melba[/eluser]
well if you say you aint a freaking snob then you can say neither any other thing because for ur deeds youll be justified or not

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB