Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
French translation for CodeIgniter v2.1.0

[eluser]aNaKoRe[/eluser]
Hello everyoneWink

I'm French so I took the time to translate into French CodeIgniter.

I suggest you my translation to the following address:

http://xdos.org/codeigniter/translation

You will find access to files and translated two archives: one in ZIP the other tar.gz.

The directory "lang_french" does not contain .htaccess file or index.html file to allow you to directly access a particular file which can be handy ^^

Please read the licence file of this translation : You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work but you may not use this work for commercial purposes.

[eluser]Rok Biderman[/eluser]
I'm not in the habit of dissing anyone, but can you supply a reason why anyone would use your translation? How is it different/superior to this one, which is already prepared to be included as a Git submodule. You're futhermore licencing a translation under a more closed licence than the software you're localizing. Bad form, imo.

[eluser]aNaKoRe[/eluser]
My license is closed? your link is dead for info ^ ^

against by your dialoque is closed and exceeded; good luck!

My contribution is free, free to whoever wants to use it, I do not try to do better than others just to do right now if your community is closed must be written in big that users without malice like me know from the outset !

[eluser]weboap[/eluser]
@Coccodrillo

https://github.com/tomcode/ci-french-language-set

[eluser]TWP Marketing[/eluser]
[quote author="aNaKoRe" date="1337346477"]
Please read the licence file of this translation : You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work but you may not use this work for commercial purposes.[/quote]

@aNaKoRe Your license prevents commercial use, which is the reason some of us question its value.
I know I will not use it, because of that restriction.

[eluser]Rok Biderman[/eluser]
[quote author="aNaKoRe" date="1337422086"]My license is closed? your link is dead for info ^ ^

against by your dialoque is closed and exceeded; good luck!

My contribution is free, free to whoever wants to use it, I do not try to do better than others just to do right now if your community is closed must be written in big that users without malice like me know from the outset ![/quote]

Yes, my hovercraft is full of eels. aNaKoRe, I just hope this is not the way you translated Codeigniter... :S

P.S. Thanks for the repaired link, weboap, let's make it a live one.

[eluser]aNaKoRe[/eluser]
Do not worry you've passed me the urge to use CodeIgniter ^ ^

Wishing you continued success, cordially.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB