Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
bit bucket repository

[eluser]mussarath[/eluser]
Hai Experts

Actually I started working on BitBucket to manage our website files. I created repository in bitbucket.org. I can clone , push and pull in bitbucket repository.

Now what I want is I want to update the local files into server automatically whenever I push some files to bitbucket server it should automatically make changes or update in server.

I have been doing this step but dont know struced some where and whenever I am pushing to server from bitbucket am getting this error : The remote End hung up unexpectedly.

I have created repo in server. Instead of pulling, pushing every command is working in server.

Can any one tell me what I have done wrong.

Regards
Shaik

[eluser]Rok Biderman[/eluser]
Could be something else, but the error you're getting usually means that ssh key wasn't accepted. I only tried it once, following the post on Phil Sturgeon's blog and it worked fine. The only thing I did differently was that the Git repository and the live site were on the same server in my case. This however somehow didn't seem robust enough, so i'm still deploying it using git-ftp or rsync.

Thanks you...
but our server and bitbucket repository servers are different. I have only one ssh key on git repo. What should I dot to accept the ssh key.

Regards
Shaik

Hm, how about trying this?

Hi Coccodrillo

Thanks for your replys

This time I got something , I can pull the files from bitbucket to our server. But If am trying to see those files in browse it showing me this error "Internal Server Error". Do I need to make any other settings ?

Regards
Shaik

Well, check the files that got pulled onto the server. Are they at least partly the right ones?

Yes checked, I googled it for that error I got some links stated that change the settings to

Changed status from open to resolved.
Changed status from new to open.

So am searching these options on bitbucket site.

thanks for your support brother.

Regards
Shaik

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB