Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
worries

[eluser]jurlan[/eluser]
Hi all..

Can anybody give me some insight concerning this article?
http://heybigname.com/2012/05/06/why-cod...r-is-dead/
Opinions .. anything is welcome

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
People like McCool writing pathetic articles such as that reminds me of the saying "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, but most of them stink".

[eluser]jurlan[/eluser]
Ok thank you, I got the drift .. nothing to worry about then ;-)

[eluser]satie[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1348486772"]People like McCool writing pathetic articles such as that reminds me of the saying "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, but most of them stink".[/quote]

Smile

[eluser]keevitaja[/eluser]
well, if someone who is not familiar with CI, lands on codeigniter.com, he must think this project is dead. homepage looks like from 1999. and when he finally (after some serious surfing) finds wikipages (many-many of the offiste links are dead and there's no system), he will have no other choice than to move on.

sure it wasn't the case with Mr McCool, but still i think i have a point somewhere. only part of the CI-s web that looks cool, is documentation and like it or not appearance is important.

[eluser]jurlan[/eluser]
I totally agree with you keevitaja. The website looks like crap and it's hard not to get lost ...
Finding some up to date tutorials and examples is another pain.
Somebody should make some effort about putting things together and up to date.
I could really do with some basic tutorials like e.g. how to build a contact-list or a todo-list ... for starters ;-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB