Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Any CI devs available to work!!!????

[eluser]the_unforgiven[/eluser]
I need a CI developer to finish off a project I started but can no longer finish due to other commitments.

If anyone is interested I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks.

PS I will provide all db, files and what needs to complete the project, this should only take a day if that!

[eluser]Vheissu[/eluser]
[quote author="the_unforgiven" date="1355336276"]I need a CI developer to finish off a project I started but can no longer finish due to other commitments.

If anyone is interested I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks.

PS I will provide all db, files and what needs to complete the project, this should only take a day if that![/quote]

I might be interested, depending on what the project is and what kind of time frames you have, etc. Would love to know more about it.

[eluser]the_unforgiven[/eluser]
Basically its a small CRM that I built, but no longer have the time to complete the remaining tasks.

I need the CRM to do the following:

Create a meeting based on the input on the user, then create a pdf with dompdf, which is already installed and working, no CSS or styling to do just functionality. There's a few other bits but I need to get on my other computer to to get those bits and I only have about £100-£150 for this and time scale wise should only take a day or two max!

If your still interested let me know.

Thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB