Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SharpEdge CMS 3.36.50 Launched!

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
I did that already for my modules, but now after I changed it for Admin (from admin_default to my theme, sailor_bootstrap), this website opened:

en/configuration/website_config/#tabs-9

and this error:

Quote:An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load the requested file: themes//header.php

I get the same error when accessing Manage Website (en/dashboard).

When I open en/auth/login there is no error, but default design loads.

I don't know how to set back admin_default theme for Admin. Probably in a Config file.
I think Login and Register have no relation with Admin panel and admin_default theme.

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
admin_default? your not suspose to change that unless your changing the admin theme, The first box is default_bootstrap this is what you need to change.

So basically you changed the wrong field. Smile

The reason your getting that error also is the variable is different on the admin theme so it's loading blank because it's loading your frontend theme container file.

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
I've set my theme before. I'm using my theme already, but cannot use it for Login and Register.

I've changed theme setting for Admin in template_config file. Admin panel works again.

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
So, I have to go to Modules / auth and change Layout = /ctrl_container to /my_theme?

OK, I didn't changed that, but edited ctrl_container.php and ctrl_content.php instead, and everything is fine.

Thanks!

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Another question... I was adding a photo in the gallery and I've seen "Description English" and "Description French" fields. Can I add descriptions in other languages here?

That would be a much easier way to also translate main pages into many languages.
I'm trying to do something like that in my modules.

The main reason why I'm using SharpEdge is forum. I hope you will publish it soon. Good luck!

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
I've noticed an error, logout is only possible when language is set to english (en).

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
I'll look into the logout issue.

As for the gallery. I had plans to update it for other languages. Right now it's not possible. I haven't put much priority on it because most people were just uploading images without any description at all. Smile

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Have you find anything about the logout issue?

I've noticed one strange error. After I've changed Contact module page layout (/full_ctrl_container), Contact page looks good for all languages except French. Textarea looks narrow. Source code for French page textarea looks like this:
Code:
<textarea class="span6" name="Message" rows="10" cols="25"></textarea>
And for all other languages textarea source code is like:
Code:
<textarea class="span8" name="Nachricht" rows="15" cols="70"></textarea>

I've tried to change Contact_view.php file, but except class="span6" and class="span8" there is another difference - all languages have parent <div class="span12">, but French has parent <div class="control-group">. Even if I change every "span6" to "span8", all "control-group" classes around textareas to "span12" and if I set all "rows" and "cols" numbers, French textarea stays narrow (see the picture, please). :roll:

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Where to change "SharpEdge CMS" field in "Activate Account" and "Reset Password" emails?
I want these emails to come from my website's name.

UPDATE:

I've found it, it's in Config / ion_auth.php

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
I've solved many problems I asked you about, but still can't find solution for the Logout issue. The page Login (mydomain.com/hr/auth/create_user) doesn't work either. It can be opened only in English (en).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB