Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
When the form throws validation messages to the user, the drop-down nav breaks on the site

[eluser]balboa_1990[/eluser]
I have built a responsive website using the Codeigniter Framework.

When the screen size shrinks to a mobile/tablet width, the navigation changes from buttons to a drop-down select menu.

I have a function in my controller called send_mail and when the user clicks the form they will receive either an error message if they filled in the form incorrect or a success message and in the url when this button is clicked the send_mail is added on the end of it.

The form does submit and all works but when testing; only when the responsive site changes to the drop-down select menu and the send_mail is added to the end of the url, you can not navigate to another page - it just stays on the same page.

At the moment i am testing and i have built the site on a localhost so unsure if it is just this or a possible solution to this?

In this post i havent added any code in (but can if it helps) as i was asking as a guidance or a suggestion why this doesn't work? Is this something to do with my media queries or drop-down as even though the send_mail is on the end it still works when it is the other widths as buttons??

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB