Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
compare codeigniter security

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hello everyone, (Sorry for my english),
May be this is not the best blog to post this but i have to.

I always use codeigniter in all my projects, and pyrocms as a web cms.
I like it because of its sipmlicity (very easy to learn and fast to create an app),
modularity and third party libraries.

My question is this,
I want to create a big website (frontend with ajax using jquery) that will include also a secured part for
paid clients. the problem is on security, I know I can use security class (and ion_auth library) but I'm not a professional
in security,based on google java is very secured, powerful and fast than php, so I was wondering if There is someone who have used spring MVC
framework may be he can tell me if spring also has all the libraries that codeigniter has (ftp, cart,
pagination, active record ...), all i have found in their books index pages is AOP, dependency injection, autowiring
I dont want to loose the way i use codeigniter (all its helpers).

Any help will be appreciated.

[eluser]Alucemet[/eluser]
CodeIgniter and IonAuth should be fine. The bigger problem is you. If you don't know much about security in PHP, chances are you will make mistakes regardless of what framework you use. Have you checked out Community Auth? Community Auth is really nice. I like it better than Ion because for me Ion is more confusing.

[eluser]Kawsar[/eluser]
Hey Alucemet,

I have checked already your library and found more extra features than IonAuth. Can you briefly tell some more details about difference between IonAuth and Community auth as I need to move.

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB