Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Several controllers in one (?)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi, I'm new to Codeigniter framework, so perhaps my question will be a trivial one. Let's say I have created several features like calendar, news block etc. and each of them uses their own controller, model and view. Now what would be the correct way of including all of them in the main view, for example there is left column for calendar (block), middle column for news (block) etc. ?

[eluser]Otemu[/eluser]
[quote author="normung23" date="1372681146"]Hi, I'm new to Codeigniter framework, so perhaps my question will be a trivial one. Let's say I have created several features like calendar, news block etc. and each of them uses their own controller, model and view. Now what would be the correct way of including all of them in the main view, for example there is left column for calendar (block), middle column for news (block) etc. ?[/quote]

Hi,

This is exactly what you need.

https://bitbucket.org/wiredesignz/codeig...sions-hmvc

Quote:Modular Extensions makes the CodeIgniter PHP framework modular. Modules are groups of independent components, typically model, controller and view, arranged in an application modules sub-directory that can be dropped into other CodeIgniter applications.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Or, instead of controllers they should just be libraries. Then any controller can access and and all of them.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB