Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Links aren't working.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,
I am developing a website in CodeIgniter. I've some unusual or weird issue with it. The links stopped working all of a sudden. We had stopped working on the site for couple of weeks. Yesterday we resumed working on it. But was surprised to see the links aren't working. For safety purposes, what we do is we daily make a copy of the folder, so that in case any problem in the latest folder, we can go back to previous one. Suddenly the links aren't working. What's disappointing is even the links in the previous folders aren't working. We didn't touch the folders for more than two weeks. Nobody did any changes on the folder. The last time we worked on the site, links were fine. But now suddenly the links aren't working. Very strange. Take a look at the attached photo. If we hover on the link, the url shows up at the bottom of the browser. But when we click on it, it doesn't work. None of the links are working. If we inspect the element, the links/URLs are coming correctly from the database. But clicking isn't working. Suddenly. I can't post the any code here because i don't know which one to post here, as the links in the entire site isn't working. Any idea what might be the possible cause? Thanks.

[eluser]micha8l[/eluser]
This doesn't sound like it's a problem with Codeigniter. The issue, I'm guessing, is with your CSS code. What may have happened is that you've updated your browser and it doesn't support your CSS.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
We found out the issue. I'm sorry one of our guys wrote a faulty javascript which was causing this.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB