Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fresh Batch of CodeIgniter Libraries

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
I've been building a few little CI Libraries for a while now, just to allow CodeIgniter interact with 3rd party services.

And, here's a little list of some free CodeIgniter libraries I've written for your CI applications:

* Amazon S3 CI Library
* SimplePie RSS Parser Library
* Flickr Library
* Lastfm Library.

Check out the latest blog update for details and how to download:

<a href="http://www.haughin.com/fresh-batch-of-codeigniter-libraries-out-now/">Fresh batch of CodeIgniter Libraries!</a>

I'm going to release a little twitter library soon too.

[eluser]freshface[/eluser]
Thx, very helpfull

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
No problem... I've just about finished a little twitter library if you're interested.
I should have it up by tomorrow.

Elliot

[eluser]zeedy2k[/eluser]
The download for RSS Parser is giving me Zip file errors... unexpected end of file.

[eluser]Kemik[/eluser]
Added to news at CI Base. Shame you don't want them listed there but I've posted it in our news just in case they miss this forum post.

[eluser]BeingDefined[/eluser]
Anybody want to tackle a lib for the new youtube api? They know how upload and other goodies.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I've got the same sort of issue as 3Beem. When I attempt to open any of the zip files for your libraries I get an "Unexpected end of archive" error.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Elliot had the same problem the previous time he released a contribution. Wait and watch him do his magic to get good archives Smile

Elliot, are you going to start a whole api library section on your own? According to programmableweb there are 717 apis available Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB