Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Public Beta (RC10)

[eluser]freshmug[/eluser]
Got CodeExtinguisher up and running ... looks very promising and will save me a ton of work. Thanks!

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Glad you got it running freshmug Smile

vascopj, download RC7 from the main post, the changelog will go over the changes.

[eluser]MaRKTD[/eluser]
An Error Was Encountered

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'file_test' in 'field list'

SELECT `checkbox_test`, `date_test`, `dropdown_test`, `file_test`, `image_test`, `password_test`, `radiogroup_test`, `sessiondata_test`, `textarea_test`, `textbox_test`, `time_test`, `id` FROM (`example`) ORDER BY `id` desc

[eluser]BeingDefined[/eluser]
I must say that this is a great tool. It saves ALOT of time for my projects. I have couple of questions. How actually does the many-to-many plugin work, how does it know what fields are asigned to what plugin.

Also is there an easy way to add regular CI controllers but still take advantage of the gui. So have a regular CI container but follows the CE page design structure. An example would help :-)

Once again, this is a great tool and keep up the good work!

[eluser]PedroGrilo[/eluser]
[quote author="MaRKTD" date="1203251789"]An Error Was Encountered

SELECT `checkbox_test`, `date_test`, `dropdown_test`, `file_test`, `image_test`, `password_test`, `radiogroup_test`, `sessiondata_test`, `textarea_test`, `textbox_test`, `time_test`, `id` FROM (`example`) ORDER BY `id` desc[/quote]
Hum.. I've got exactly the same error with rc7 & PHP 4.

EDIT: just add the file_test and image_test fields to the example table and all is fine. Wink

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi jTaby,

Codex is really good addon. I have two "improvements" than can make it a lot of better Wink

I am often using db_prefix in CI, so i'll be glad if there will be chance to use it in CE either...
And, some of my db tables haven't identify field named 'id' (they have just other names) and i see error "Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'". I didn't find any option to change the "master field".

Keep up good work! I'm waiting for the next release Wink

[eluser]MaRKTD[/eluser]
[quote author="PedroGrilo" date="1203273054"][quote author="MaRKTD" date="1203251789"]An Error Was Encountered

SELECT `checkbox_test`, `date_test`, `dropdown_test`, `file_test`, `image_test`, `password_test`, `radiogroup_test`, `sessiondata_test`, `textarea_test`, `textbox_test`, `time_test`, `id` FROM (`example`) ORDER BY `id` desc[/quote]
Hum.. I've got exactly the same error with rc7 & PHP 4.

EDIT: just add the file_test and image_test fields to the example table and all is fine. Wink[/quote]
I know. Has simply specified to the developer its mistake. It has forgotten to add these fields at installation but thus has noted them in a pattern

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
PedroGrilo, MaRKTD I have updated the installer in the zip to include those two fields, I apologize for that.

ehhh, Yeah, you're probably correct. I'll add that for the final release (both the table prefix and the primary key issue)

BeingDefined, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.. If you define your own controller and make it extend CodexController, like example.php (in controllers/) does, then you can use any of the functionality of both CI and CE.

[eluser]mandarin[/eluser]
Hi again Smile

I have found a little bug:
The Image plugin currently only works if you have also defined a fileupload at the same time but not alone.

kind regards,
mark

[eluser]Sean Downey[/eluser]
Hi jTaby

Still no luck even with the new RC7.
I think the problem is at live 46 in the login controller.
Code:
redirect($this->codexsession->userdata('login_success_redirect'));
I don't know where 'login_success_redirect' is defined.

I turned on all logging and after I try to login the last few lines of the log are:
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 21:13:48 --> Session Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 21:13:48 --> A session cookie was not found.
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:23 --> File loaded: codex/application/views/templates/default/codex_header.php
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:23 --> File loaded: codex/application/views/templates/default/codex_login_view.php
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:23 --> Final output sent to browser
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:23 --> Total execution time: 2.4432
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:24 --> Config Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:24 --> Hooks Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2008-02-17 20:51:24 --> URI Class Initialized
ERROR - 2008-02-17 20:51:24 --> 404 Page Not Found -->

Does this help at all?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB