Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter Collaborative Coding April 23 2015 SF CA USA

Codeigniter Collaborative Coding Meetup
Thursday April 23, 2015
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
San Francisco, California, USA

If you are working with Codeigniter 2 and/or the new Codeigniter 3 -- lets meetup, share what we are working on, learn, and build.
Come anytime after 4 pm and we will be here until 8.

Collaborative Coding provides the opportunity for coders to work on their own projects while sharing the company of other coders working with the same language or framework - in this case Codeigniter.  This free coworking event creates an environment were we can all share tips, code, and experience with each other.

Meetup will be held at RockIT CoLabs a small self-service Coworking club for independent bootstrappers and freelancers.

More info on meetup.com/CodeigniterSF/

Idea

With pleasure but you are just too far away from here Smile
Next time Smile
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

I will attend. I hope there are other people who use CodeIgniter in the San Francisco, California area. I'm sure there must be.
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 08:18 PM by alkarim.)

great to hear about the meetup. But cannot make there. May be next time ;-)

Sure, maybe next time. Are you in the Bay Area region?
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

Reminder bump that this is in two days.

Will you record that? It would be nice for people who can't attend because not living there.

I'll be there, cartalot. Smile

(04-21-2015, 02:11 PM)bw.balazs Wrote: Will you record that? It would be nice for people who can't attend because not living there.

thanks -- this is just the first meetup, there won't be any formal presentation just a reason to get together and code. and it looks like it will just be a few people. they are doing "collaborative coding" for other frameworks at this coworking space so i thought it would be cool to do one for codeigniter. also i've never actually met another codeigniter developer in person!

Cool

(04-22-2015, 02:20 PM)cartalot Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 02:11 PM)bw.balazs Wrote: Will you record that? It would be nice for people who can't attend because not living there.
to be nice bro

Cool

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB