Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Auto-generated code for edit/isert/delete mysql table?

Hi All,

I wonder if there is any easy to use system that can generate code igniter code for something as simple as iserting, editing or deleting records from a MySQL table.

I have found phpmyedit is nice for such a task, but it creates raw php, and all-in-one-file, so after creating it there is a lot of work to split that model into a proper MVC schema. I don't mind if the solution relies on a library or helper, but it would be better if it generates model,controller and view(s).

Is there anything like that already working for CI?

Thanks!

By default CI do not generate it.

I think the project CI Bonfire could help you, or you try other frameworks like Yii Framework that generate all your CRUDs via web interface or Laravel 5 that generates your Controllers and Models but you need implement all CRUD methods and views.
PHP is Life!!! See My Portfolio

While Bonfire's builder will certainly do that sort of thing for you, Sprint may be more appropriate in this case, specifically Sprint Forge. I only say this because Sprint is, more or less, a set of tools/utilities, whereas Bonfire is a starting point with a lot of the administrative portion of a site already built for you. It's a lot of overhead if you just want to use Bonfire's builder, and the code generated by Bonfire's builder is somewhat dependent on Bonfire, too.

(08-18-2015, 12:00 PM)utodev Wrote: Hi All,

I wonder if there is any easy to use system that can generate code igniter code for something as simple as iserting, editing or deleting records from a MySQL table.

I have found phpmyedit is nice for such a task, but it creates raw php, and all-in-one-file, so after creating it there is a lot of work to split that model into a proper MVC schema. I don't mind if the solution relies on a library or helper, but it would be better if it generates model,controller and view(s).

Is there anything like that already working for CI?

Thanks!

I once stumbled with this: http://www.grocerycrud.com/, yet, i never used it myself.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB