Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Moving a project to a windows 2003 server

[eluser]robertrick[/eluser]
I have a project that i am moving to a 2003 Server and every time that i try to make a database connection I get a blank page when i use the following line of code

Code:
$this->dbConn = $this->load->database('mssql',TRUE);

I have this code working on a 2000 server just fine. and i have verified that my database.php file is configured correctly. using ver 1.6.1

HELP !!!!

[email protected]

I have a project that i am moving to a 2003 Server and every time that i try to make a database connection I get a blank page when i use the following line of code

Code:

I have this code working on a 2000 server just fine. and i have verified that my database.php file is configured correctly. using ver 1.6.1

HELP !!!!

[email protected]

Code:

HELP !!!!

[email protected]

[eluser]Peerie_Pear[/eluser]
How did you configure your PHP? I had the same probleme on my 2003 server with php 5.0 php 5 didn't output any errors, but stored them in a log file.

If a php error occured the only thing i got was a blank page. (in my case i forgot to enable the mysql module in php)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB