• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to access server other folder

Information 
Hello friends

For testing, I download & setup CI4 on my local development PC. to set document root path I set up the virtual host. Now my question is if I do this on hosting server then how can I access server other folders. By default, it's not set to PUBLIC folder as a document root. when we request to our domain its point to root path and then if we call any folder then simply call that folder by '/folder-name'. for an example : 

Domain : www.example.com

Folder : ABC

call server folder : www.example.com/abc

now if set document root path to www.example.com/public then how we can access the ABC & other folders ?

Try using filesystem helper
Need a free blog? try Mitha Blog. Here You can create a free website or build a blog with dozens of free, customizable, mobile-ready designs and themes.

(10-19-2016, 03:27 AM)ridho Wrote: Try using filesystem helper

for can example I put the mini application on ABC folder when I call www.example.com/abc , that application called (this application is not build using CI).

Filesystem helper is part of CI framework.

Put the folders in the public folder, and point the webroot to the public folder, then you should be fine.

Or, you could go back to a more traditional "flat" layout by moving things out of the public folder, and editing the paths in index.php.
Support Development  • Practical CodeIgniter 3  • Vulcan - CLI Tools for CI4

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew