• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which browser do you guys recommend?

(02-21-2020, 04:03 AM)John Smith Wrote: Firefox is best browser currently available. Privacy is a major concern for chrome.

It all seems to me that it does not work effectively with memory. Therefore, I use Chrome. At the same time, I constantly think that Google collects a lot of personal information about me when I use Chrome...

I have Chrome, Firefox, Edge (Chromium-based), Safari and Brave installed on my Mac. Main browser for daily usage is Safari, while Chrome is used for development and Firefox for occasional testing.

Both Google Chrome and Firefox are good, but I use Chrome more often

OperaGX for me the best browser

Chrome is my favorite.
I have even been using Duck duck go.

like chrome over any other browser, i feel like it is a user friendly and provide versatile features at the same time.
other than that at number two opera is good too...but mozzarella is always no for me.

I use Firefox Developer Edition most of the time on my Linux and Windows machines. I use Chrome occasionally if I need to debug something on mobile views, that way I can use the remote debugging feature. Firefox has it too, but it doesn't work that well for me.

goolge chrome ofc

I prefer chrome for many years now

I also use google chrome browser. There are many browsers with a similar interface, but chrome is my favorite.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew