Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.1.7 Released

CodeIgniter 3.1.7 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: Updated the Cache, Email, Form Validation, Loader and Pagination libraries; deprecated the CAPTCHA helper's create_captcha() function.

Bug fixes: Database, Database Utilities, Query Builder and Session libraries; URL helper; $config['allow_get_array'] handling.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.7 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.
James Parry
Project Lead

Thank you James and The CodeIgniter Development Team...
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Thank you!!!!!!
Happy Husband  Heart  & Backend Web Developer  Big Grin

Changed version number and reverted back some previously screwedup PRs and now we have a new version. great thanks for the hard work and really appriciated. Smile

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the updates!

Thank a lot from Mexico!

Thank you, amazing as always!

Well done team!

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 02:18 AM by ugy.astro.)

thanks for always update!

I just try a new version of codeigniter 3.1.7, I have a little bit problem, After extract fresh installation then setting up a connection database. I found "FORBIDDEN - You don't have permission to access *root_folder/* on this server. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe"

.htaccess was created like codeigniter's documentation(about how to remove index.php on url) but still show the same problem. What's the problem?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB