Extensions
3rd Parties
CMS
CORE
Templates
Web Services
ORM

Basic and simple logo...

What are we going to get from this site?
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

@albertleao,

Hopefully, current information on anything CI related but with feedback from the CI community. Similar to Product Hunt but in a Pinterest way. Users will be able to like, submit and comment on resources that are related to CI. Basically a resource site for CI.

Also, I hope it encourages more developers to get involved with the CI community. There will be criteria to be able to comment on this site. I'm not opening it up to just anyone. I want people who want CI to succeed.

I felt it would be useful because I've seen and answered the same questions asked MANY times in different ways. Hopefully, this site will be able to answer those questions easily and quickly.

My hope is not to take away from CI but to compliment it. Hey, it's just an idea that I'm trying. If it succeeds then great! If it fails then at least I can say that I tried.

Hopefully this answers your question.

(03-12-2019, 07:31 AM)php_rocs Wrote: Category list (So far):
Made With CI
Libraries
Tutorials
Models
Drivers
Hooks
Extensions
3rd Parties
CMS
CORE
Templates
Web Services
ORM

Update to categories list.  @CI Community, if there are any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Do you have any authors that are ready to contribute?
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

@albertieao,

I don't have any authors ready to contribute (but I do have a plan). My plan is to try to get a much useful resources as I can from the community first then look to the community for contributors (based on specific criteria).

Ok!

Good luck! Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew