• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testers wanted please.

Hi guys,

I hope this is OK to put this here.

I've been working on one of the most advanced highly configurable content management system in codeigniter for the best part of three years and I would like to get some feedback. I want you guys to tear it to pieces before I go live.

This is a completely free open source CMS. It was designed from the ground up for developers who want to work with CI

What I'm interested in?
-Feedback on the install process (windows,mac,linux)
-Feedback on the landing page and video tutorials (Hope to complete in about a week)
-Feedback on userability
-Feedback on any bugs / security issues etc.
-Feedback on the documentation (is it clear)
-Any feature requests

If you are interested please drop me a private mail, or comment in this thread and I will send you a url link when it is ready.

Regards,
IgnitedCMS
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon

Hey am very interested - kudos that you have kept going with this project!

Curious - Is it possible to setup the CMS - without an Installer?  
if not would suggest you consider it - makes it much more simple to try out.

(09-13-2018, 03:36 PM)cartalot Wrote: Hey am very interested - kudos that you have kept going with this project!

Curious - Is it possible to setup the CMS - without an Installer?  
if not would suggest you consider it - makes it much more simple to try out.

Thank you for replying.

Yes it would be possible I guess, I could have an online demo, where I could restrict what access you guys have to the system.

Please can you make sure you are allowed to accept private emails and I will send you a link. I just intend to do a few video tutorials first, so it may be a day or so.

I think if you can create system like https://nova.laravel.com/ then very awesome Big Grin

Hi,

Would love to try it out.
Where can I get the code as ignitedcms repo on github has not been updated for 2-3 years.

Thanks
A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. - Plato

(09-13-2018, 09:20 PM)HTLove Wrote: I think if you can create system like https://nova.laravel.com/ then very awesome Big Grin

It's very similar. That's what I will say. I will send an email in a few days.

(09-13-2018, 10:19 PM)salain Wrote: Hi,

Would love to try it out.
Where can I get the code as ignitedcms repo on github has not been updated for 2-3 years.

Thanks

It's a new repo so don't worry about the codebase. I intend to create at least 3 video tutorials including an elevator pitch. Plan to get a holding page etc. Again, keep an eye out on your private mails.

Hi I am interested too to take a look. Thanks

Me too.

Thanks guys you're all on the list, I just need to complete an overview video tutorial, then I can send the link.

Having a bit of an issue screen recording my text editor, and talking over the install.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon