Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Custom CRM system - full stack

Hello

Im running a startup in timezone +1 GMT.

Looking for a person who love Codeigniter and can help me built a crm system, using bootstrap, datatables and jquery.

No commercial teams, just a freelancer. For job or if we like each other for more work or even employment.

I have started build in CI 3 with Ion Auth.

assets in use:
Bootstrap
jquery
jquery ui
datatables

The project is in git.

I want to use as much as posssible using standards in both assets and libs and etc.

So, CRM just started, i got a DB design ready but which i want to discuss as well.

I got good project mngmt skills and understand code well, so the person will have an easy time working with me.

req: php, sql, codeigniter, server side cloud, git, other cool php libs

I prefer person från poland, ukraine or russia but ofc as long english and coding skills are good, u can be from the world: ) no commercial teams !!

Thanks, send me a pm or reply in thread.

Gangor

Hi,

Myself ajit kumar gupta, from india. I have working experience of 10 + years in software development. Currently I am working as a freelancer. I can work with you.

Hello Gangor,

Hope you are doing great.

I just checked your requirement for the CRM developer. I've expertise in that had developed many of that. I can add the functionalities you required in the CRM. I've an experience of +5 years in PHP, Codeigniter, Laravel, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, MySQL and AJAX. I assure you that I'll fulfill your entire requirements and will develop an astonishing CRM for you.

Please share your entire requirements so we can discuss further about it and can have better understanding.

Let me know your thoughts about the same and if you have any questions.

Looking forward to your response and to build long term business relationship with you.

Regards,
Peter

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 11:26 PM by shivankagrawal.)

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an ERP and CRM and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email at [email protected] or Skype me anaisys.technologies to discuss further.
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057

Hello Gangor,
Greetings!
I can help you in development remotely.
You could get in contact through email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Deep

Thanks for respondning. 

Just to clearify, no teams! : )

All best

i got some experience with crms you can contact me on [email protected] (personal mail)..

Hi, If this project is still open. I am ready to take this opportunity. I am well versed in LAMP tech. Kindly drop email to [email protected]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB