• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for technical writer, a native English speaker

Hello,

I am developing a free content management system on CodeIgniter4.

Requires a technical writer, for whom English is a native language, to check articles and documentation about my system for literacy.

Be sure to need a technical writer, to correctly check all technical terms.

Basic App, an open source simple CMS based on CodeIgniter 4

(03-05-2019, 12:06 PM)Basic App Wrote: Hello,

I am developing a free content management system on CodeIgniter4. Already there is the first version with which you can make a simple site with the admin.

http://basic-app.com/page/download

Requires a junior programmer, for whom English is a native language, to check articles and documentation for literacy.

My web development experience is about 10 years, I think that cooperation can be mutually beneficial on partnership grounds, but I am ready to consider the option of checking texts for a fee. Be sure to need a programmer to correctly translate all technical terms.
Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email:justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.
Justin
+14074139057

Hi ,
I can assist you further in translating technical terms.
Please contact on SKype - deepvyas71 or Email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

*SEO link redacted - use PM instead*

I am a developer who has written a lot of documentation.  What I usually do is import the doc into word to track spelling and grammar.
I change it in whatever format you want it.  I am porting a CI 2 to CI 3 and I will trade my time for yours one for one.  I have a few ? on implementing different views with themes
I wrote my first program in 15 minutes. It took me 3 hours to keypunch it.

I wrote my first BASH script in 5 minutes. It took me a day to find out I had to put a . (period) in front of it to get it to execute.

(03-05-2019, 12:06 PM)Basic App Wrote: Hello,

I am developing a free content management system on CodeIgniter4.

Requires a technical writer, for whom English is a native language, to check does Alpha Brain work and documentation about my system for literacy.

Be sure to need a technical writer, to correctly check all technical terms.

How much content do you need written? 

And how technical is the writing going to be? Is it meant for casual users of the CMS, so the writer needs to "translate" things into laymen's terms? Or is the content meant for developers?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon